Monday, March 26, 2007

Waggener Edstrom Lunatic Fringe 2007

My blog has mostly been about recruitment technology and for the most part spoke to an audience of my peers. More and more I find that candidates are interested to know more about who they are speaking with before their interview and often will Google me and read a few blog entries. For this reason I'm going to change the focus of my blog to be more geared towards the industry I recruit for--Public Relations. I will probably keep it a little more broad than this though and include information on creative talent in general--advertising, marketing, PR, new media. To kick things off here is a YouTube video from Waggener Edstrom's agency business meetings last week!

1 comment:

BJ said...

Hey – since you’re a YouTuber, you might want to check this out… There’s a video company that’s recruiting
YouTubers and if they like your stuff, (and they should) they will actually pay you when your video gets a hit.
Here’s their link… www.flownetworkproductions.com/videorevenue.htm. It’s about time the people who make
the videos get some of the money instead of it all going to YouTube!